Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Do Not Fear

Do not be afraid, my little one.
I am greater than all that causes you to fear.
 
You were made to soar,
to ride the winds of My spirit,
not cower somewhere in a dark cave
shivering and alone.
 
Fear paralyzes, steals
your boldness, your confidence =
both birthrights.
 
I made you
to speak, to sing, to move, to heal, to live with confidence,
not in your own abilities,
but in Me, in Mine.
 
Fear chokes the passionate flame
I deposited in your heart.
That flame, that passion
is none other than Myself, My heart, My precious spirit.
These are
your Guide, your motivation -
not fear.
 
Fear, if allowed to survive,
usurps faith
canceling all forward movement,
unleashing stagnation -
spiritual suicide.
 
Faith enables you
to speak of all you've seen and heard
and to boldly go where you have never gone before.
 
Who needs fear?
Who needs frozen, numb souls that feel nothing?
Who needs frozen bodies that go
nowhere, experience nothing, say nothing?
Who needs frozen minds that can no longer dream?
Who needs frozen hearts
who know not how to love or live?
 
Fear is the enemy of freedom and all its gifts.
Who needs chains, bondage, captivity?
 
My blood paid the price of your freedom.
You are free to have the aroma of divinity
about you at all times,
free to have divine purpose
every moment of every day,
free to extend your hearts and hands
to all who come your way,
free to be filled with all Goodness Itself.
 
There is absolutely
no beauty,
no happiness,
no fulfillment,
no future,
no restoration
in fear.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment