Tuesday, February 21, 2017



Stuck
in the middle
of my dreams
and what actually is -
Reality resides here.

The one true Reality - God -
put me here.
I am where I am.
He is who He is.
This is my destiny,
where I belong.

Though earth is not my home,
I must make it so for a time.
I belong to two worlds -
two sets of needs, duties, joys
hopefully entwined
in THE One who created and sustains it all.

May I receive it ALL
humbly, thankfully,
with a "quiet" heart
like Mary's
who so long ago
responded to Mystery
with,
"Behold, the handmaiden of the Lord.
Spend me as You wish."

Anything?
Yes, Lord -
anything,
anywhere.



John Wimber once said that we were like coins in God's pockets and
that He could spend us as He wished.
May we all learn how to be content with how we are spent.












No comments:

Post a Comment